26-33 Queens Gardens,
London W2 3BD
Type: Star Rate Hotel
Rating: 4 stars
opened', contemporary, different, individual.
a quiet retreat from the urban rush, with fresh, innovative
design. The Caesar hotel in is an oasis of tranquillity in
the heart of London, that combines contemporary style and
modern thinking with your desires and comfort.
The Caesar is now open after a multi million
pound redevelopment. It is a modern, contemporary designer
style hotel with all the services and standards expected of
a 4 star hotel in London.
The Hotel has a very stylish XO Bar and 80 cover XO Restaurant
with international cuisine.
All 160 stylish designer bedrooms have en suite facilities,
colour TVs with satellite and pay movies, TV games, hairdryer,
24 hr room service, tea/coffee making facilities and direct
dial telephones (with data port connectivity for direct internet
The Caesar has a specially designed purpose built disabled
room for handicapped persons with expansive space suitable
for wheelchair bound guests also.
The Caesar is located in a quiet residential area in Queens
Gardens, Central London in the Hyde Park/Bayswater area, just
a few minutes walk away from Hyde Park, Marble Arch, and the
shopping district of Oxford Street, Regent Street and Bond
Street. The Caesar is ideally located for both the business
and leisure traveller near to Knightsbridge, Piccadilly, the
West End and with easy access to the City and London Docklands
by rail, bus and car.
The hotel is very modern, contemporary and stylish. The colours,
fabrics and overall design of the Hotel have been carefully
chosen to provide a very relaxing, comfortable and enjoyable
stay at the hotel. The fabulous light features within the
hotel lobby entrance introduces the guest to what can only
be described as the unique "Caesar experience".
- Air conditioning in the public areas, lobby, bar and restaurant.
- 24 hour reception/concierge
- Night porter
- Video camera surveillance in public areas and entrances
- Passenger Lift
- Access for disabled persons
- Room service
Restaurant open daily for breakfast and dinner for innovative
Bar open every evening for cocktails meetings and fun
- Gents and Ladies toilets on both the ground and lower
- Luggage Storage
- Public Telephones
- Public address system
- Theatre and Tour booking services
- Use of iron and ironing board
- 160 stylish bedrooms
- Check-in time 1:00pm. Check-out time 12:00 pm
- Nearest tube station: Lancaster Gate (Central line), Paddington
(Circle, District, British Rail & Heathrow Express).
- All major credit cards accepted including; American Express,
Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard, Diners, JCB and many others
for both payment and guarantees
- Reservations must always be guaranteed with credit card
- 1st night charge for no shows on guaranteed bookings
- Cancellation can be made 24hrs in advance of arrival
- Children sharing parent's bed up to 2 years free of charge
in extra bed
- Children up to 12 years 50% reduction on extra bed